iOS Engineer, Experience (San Jose)
Engineering at Venmo
Work on a cutting edge app that is used by millions that people love. At Venmo, we are looking for engineers who want to be inspired and inspire others to change the world of payments.
Engineering is a craft, and at Venmo we want the internals of our software to be as elegant as the end user experience we are designing. We teach and learn from one another, and push each other to be at our creative and analytical bests. We work with a product team that is data-driven and human-centered in its design principles.
We’re looking for an iOS Engineer who will be responsible for making engineering design decisions and developing features pertaining to the iOS application. You will also be expected to be a role model on coding standards, tools, platforms and other best practices for the backend team.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other engineers in new feature development.
- Integration with RESTful APIs powering the data on client,
- Help solve bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution
- Build solutions for refactoring the existing codebase
- Improve our testing & tooling
- Interface with product and other functional teams and their leadership
Skills & Requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field of study
- 3+ years experience in software development or a related field
- Experience working in Swift, Objective-C and strong object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with iOS UI design principles and accessibility best practices
- Experience developing, maintaining and innovating large scale, consumer-facing mobile applications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
How to Apply
About Company Venmo
Company Website: https://venmo.com/jobs/